Most of us love eating and when we come across mouth-watering delicacies we are tempted to taste them. But, constantly eating rich food can take a toll on our health and may cause indigestion.
Indigestion is generally caused by haphazardly stuffing ourselves with food. Indigestion is not only caused by food but also by taking painkillers, estrogen and oral contraceptives. Diseases such as stomach infection and irritable bowel syndrome are also responsible for indigestion.
Here are some remedies to treat indigestion:
• Mix a tsp of roasted cumin powder ( jeera powder) in a glass of water and drink it.
• Add about 2 tsp of coriander juice or roasted ground coriander seeds and a pinch of black salt in a glass of buttermilk (tak).
• Take two spoons of lime and ginger extract, mix it with honey in a glass of warm water. Drink this mixture, particularly after a heavy meal.
• Try this, add a few drops of peppermint extract to a glass of water.
• Place a packet of ice over your stomach to seek relief.
• Add about a tsp of baking soda to half a glass of water and drink it, this gives you instant relief.
Also, avoid eating when you are angry, depressed, bored, upset, or exhausted.
Easy Related Posts
CBD & Alzheimer's: Is CBD a Better and Safer Option?
Although the conventional treatments for Alzheimer's disease can alleviate symptoms, standard drugs cannot delay or ...read more
Potential Benefits Of Using Pure CBD Oil
Pure CBD oil contains only an isolate of cannabidiol (CBD). This means the oil is ...read more
3 Health Trends to Avoid in 2017 (and 3 you should try now)
Every year, it’s something different; new health trends and hyped-up food fads pop up—most long ...read more
When Is the “Best” Time to Work Out?
Simply put, the best time to workout is when you have time. I know that ...read more