Today, I will let my friends, Josh and Joel, to talk to you about how eating friendly “bacteria”, believe it or not, just may be the #1 secret to drastically improving your health while accelerating your fat loss to boot.
At the same time, disregarding today’s information may very well lead to a long road of struggle, pain and suffering for both you and your loved ones, so please be sure to pay close attention to the important health warning we’re about to share.
You see, many people think of their gut solely as the mechanism by which your body digests food, which is at best an extreme oversimplification, and at worst an ideology massively contributing to the health problems, weight loss struggles, and auto-immune disorders of millions world-wide.
In reality, your GI tract is MUCH more than a digestion center; in fact, it is quite literally your second brain as well as being “home” to 80% of your immune system.1
You see, within your gut reside roughly 100 TRILLION living bacteria…
That’s more than 10 times the number of cells you have in your entire body – and maintaining the ideal ratio of “good bacteria” (known as probiotics) to “bad bacteria” is now gaining recognition as perhaps the single most important step you can take to protect your health and further along your fat loss goals.
In fact, there are more than 200 studies linking inadequate probiotic levels to more than 170 different health issues, including obesity and weight gain.2-10
To touch briefly on the weight gain and obesity consequences, virtually every study performed on the obese population analyzing gut bacteria found higher instances of “bad” bacteria and lower levels of probiotics (again, the “good” bacteria) within these individuals.11
Perhaps you yourself are already experiencing some of the more advanced signs that your intestinal bacterial balance is beginning to spin out of control, such as:
- Gas and bloating
- Constipation and/or diarrhea
- Sugar cravings, especially for heavily refined carbs
You see, the ideal healthy ratio of “good” to “bad” bacteria is 85% to 15%, or 9 to 1.
Unfortunately, due to lifestyle and environmental factors, the vast majority of the population is severely lacking when it comes to good probiotic bacteria, throwing their gut flora ratio completely out of whack.
These lifestyle and environmental factors include, but are not limited to, exposure to:
- Artificial sweeteners of any kind
- Processed foods
- Chlorinated water
- Agricultural chemicals and pesticides, and…
- Antibiotics (from medications and/or antibiotics found in meat and dairy products that we ingest).
As you can see, unless you maintain a 100% organic diet, completely avoid all sugar, and lock yourself in the house in an attempt to only consume the purest of air 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it is almost certain that your gut flora balance is suffering, and will continue to suffer, unless you do something to proactively correct it on a daily basis.
Can you really afford to neglect your gastrointestinal health much longer?
If you do, the likely result is dramatically increased risk for health problems and disease, failure to experience relief from any ailments you may be currently suffering from, and an inevitable, continual struggle with your weight.
With that said, it’s no wonder that research is now suggesting that supplementing with probiotics every single day is even MORE important to your health than taking a daily multi-vitamin.
Even more, a recent double blind study published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that test subjects who received probiotics daily were able to reduce their abdominal fat by nearly 5 percent over a 12 week period, while the “no probiotic” group experienced no positive changes.12
But here’s something you may not know…
93% of the probiotics contained in traditional probiotic supplements will be DEAD before they ever reach your gut.
And of course, dead probiotics are completely worthless.
You see, one of the greatest challenges in creating a truly effective probiotic formula is being able to actually deliver delicate probiotic cells to the gastrointestinal tract, fully intact and alive. Because probiotics are living bacteria, they are also extremely sensitive to even the slightest change in environmental conditions. In fact, research has shown that after one year on the shelf, in a sealed bottle at room temperature, on average only 32% of conventionally produced probiotics survive.13
And get this, most of the probiotics products you find on store shelves are already well over a year old—some even as much as two years old. After all, big companies produce hundreds of thousands of bottles to cut cost and then store these bottles in their warehouses long before they ever end up in your hands.
But it gets worse.
Due to the extreme acidic environment of the stomach, another 80% of the remaining live probiotic cells will be killed off before reaching the intestine.14
In the end, traditional probiotic supplements, while claiming billions upon billions of active cells per dose, will only wind up delivering a measly 6.4% of what their label promises alive and well to your gut.
With that said, you can see how a probiotic product claiming 20 billion CFU is reduced to a mere 1 billion count rather quickly.
When it all boils down, not only are these products a complete waste of your time and money, but much more importantly they are robbing you of the critically important health benefits that are the entire reason you would invest in a probiotic product in the first place.
Fortunately, there is a solution, and the answer lies in patented Microencapsulation Technology™.
Knowing the previously mentioned challenge, at BioTrust we’ve developed what we feel is the most advanced probiotic formula anywhere, Pro-X10™, using cutting-edge, patented Microencapsulation Technology™ developed by Italian researchers to solve this very problem.
Instead of leaving fragile probiotic cells to fend for themselves, this process encases each live cell in a lipid matrix to protect them from oxygen, light, acids, bile, and the like. The end result is dramatically enhanced survival of probiotic cells both on the shelf and through the stomach, and greatly improved delivery over traditional probiotic supplements.15
Not only that, but with Pro-X10™ we recommend 2 doses daily for further enhanced absorption, effectively delivering TEN TIMES more live, healthy bacteria to your gut than traditional, non-microencapsulated probiotic products.
But we didn’t stop there. While most would be satisfied with one of the most cutting-edge delivery methods and absorption rates of any probiotic product, we wanted to make Pro-X10™ even better for our customers… and that’s exactly what we did through the incorporation of one of the most powerful probiotic support nutrients of all time, Actazin™.
Actazin™, manufactured from New Zealand’s own superfruit, the Kiwifruit, has a four-way action on gut health:
- Prokinetic enzyme activity gently stimulates the movement of stool through your GI tract to help “keep you regular.”
- Insoluble fiber further promotes regularity and softens stools without gas or bloating.
- Prebiotics support the natural growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut to further improve your gut flora ratio.
- Polyphenolics support beneficial bacteria, inhibit infectious pathogens, and further assist in maintaining long term digestive health
But perhaps most interesting is the fact that Actazin™ supports the regeneration of gut-lining cells, as well as enhanced gut lining protection. This means that even if the gut lining has been damaged by exposure to harmful compounds, including dangerous wheat fragments like gluten
(which most people’s guts have), Actazin™ shows strong promise in being able to help heal the damage and return the gut to normal function.16
Beyond that, Pro-X10™ is manufactured under a patented allergen-free manufacturing process that guarantees safe probiotic supplementation for all, even individuals with food allergies and/or food intolerances…use of this patented process is few and far between by other supplement companies.
And if all of that wasn’t enough, we even included 3 extremely unique probiotic strands not contained in 99% of other products, including:
- Bacillus Subtilis is able to activate nearly all systems of the human immune defense, including the activation of at least three specific antibodies (IgM, IgG and IgA secretion) which are highly effective against many of the harmful viruses, fungi and bacterial pathogens which regularly attempt to invade and infect the human system. This unique strain also provides unmatched anti-inflammatory action in the colon. With research showing the ability to decrease both bowel and systemic inflammation.17
- Lactobacillus salivarius for unprecedented oral health. In fact, this unique strain has been proven through research to dramatically decrease the level of plaque forming bacteria in the mouth while naturally freshening breath and reducing gum sensitivity18-19
- S. boulardii for unparalleled immune support, including a significant increase in mean blood cell count and a decrease in systemic inflammation, even during periods of high stress20
Simply put, with research suggesting that probiotic supplementation is even more important to your health than taking a daily multi-vitamin, and the fact that inadequate probiotic levels have been linked through research to more than 170 different diseases and health issues, including obesity and weight gain, we truly believe that EVERYONE should be taking a probiotic daily.
Not just any probiotic product will do and that’s why we developed Pro-X10™. Through patented microencapsulation technology, Pro-X10™ is able to deliver up to TEN TIMES more healthy bacteria to your gut–the equivalent of 50 BILLION CFU daily–when compared to traditional probiotic products where 93% of the cells are rendered DEAD and useless before ever reaching their final destination.
And with the strategic addition of Actazin™ and 3 other unique probiotic strands, there really is no comparison. Pro-X10™ is easily the #1 probiotic on the market.
To begin experiencing just how easy managing your gut flora and bacteria balance can be with the key ingredients in Pro-X10, simply choose your money-saving package on the next page and then click Add to Cart.
And of course, just like with all our products, Pro-X10™ comes with Unconditional 1 year, 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee, so there’s nothing to lose, and benefiting from Pro-X10™ couldn’t be easier. Just take 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with dinner, and let science do the rest.
Pro-X10™: Don’t miss a dose… your entire body and health depends on it.
- Steinhoff U (June 2005). “Who controls the crowd? New findings and old questions about the intestinal microflora”. Immunol. Lett. 99 (1): 12–6.
- Jean-Pierre Hugot. Inflammatory bowel disease: a complex group of genetic disorders; Best Practice & Research Clinical Gastroenterology, Volume 18, Issue 3 , Pages 451-462, June 2004
- A Venket Rao, Alison C Bested, Tracey M Beaulne, Martin A Katzman, Christina Iorio5, John M Berardi6 and Alan C Logan. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of a probiotic in emotional symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome; Gut Pathogens 2009, 1 :6
- Huey-Shi Lye, Chiu-Yin Kuan, Joo-Ann Ewe, Wai-Yee Fung and Min-Tze Liong. The Improvement of Hypertension by Probiotics: Effects on Cholesterol, Diabetes, Renin, and Phytoestrogens; Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2009, 10, 3755-3775.
- Gregory J. Leyer, PhDa, Shuguang Li, MSb, Mohamed E. Mubasher, PhDc, Cheryl Reifer, PhDd, Arthur C. Ouwehand, PhDe. Probiotic Effects on Cold and Influenza-Like Symptom Incidence and Duration in Children; Pediatrics 2009;124;e172.
- Silvia Wilson Gratz, Hannu Mykkanen, and Hani S El-Nezami. Probiotics and gut health: A special focus on liver diseases; World J Gastroenterol . 2010 January 28; 16(4): 403–410.
- Whitney P Bowe, Alan C Logan. Acne vulgaris, probiotics and the gut-brain-skin axis – back to the future? Gut Pathogens 2011, 3:1.
- Åsa Sullivan, Carl E Nord and Birgitta Evengård. Effect of supplement with lactic-acid producing bacteria on fatigue and physical activity in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome; Nutrition Journal2009, 8:4.
- Majamaa H, Isolauri E. Probiotics: a novel approach in the management of food allergy; J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1997 Feb;99(2):179-85.
- Cani PD, Delzenne NM. Involvement of the gut microbiota in the development of low grade inflammation associated with obesity: focus on this neglected partner; Acta Gastroenterol Belg. 2010 Apr-Jun;73(2):267-9.
- DiBaise JK, Zhang H, Crowell MD, Krajmalnik-Brown R, Decker GA, Rittmann BE. Gut microbiota and its possible relationship with obesity. Mayo Clin Proc. 2008 Apr;83(4):460-9.
- Kadooka Y, Sato M, Imaizumi K, Ogawa A, Ikuyama K, Akai Y, Okano M, Kagoshima M, Tsuchida T. Regulation of abdominal adiposity by probiotics (Lactobacillus gasseri SBT2055) in adults with obese tendencies in a randomized controlled trial;Eur J Clin Nutr. 2010 Jun;64(6):636-43.
- Unpublished clinical study graphical data available upon request.
- Del Piano M, Morelli L, Strozzi GP, Allesina S, Barba M, Deidda F, Lorenzini P, Ballaré M, Montino F, Orsello M, Sartori M, Garello E, Carmagnola S, Pagliarulo M, Capurso L. Probiotics: from research to consumer; Dig Liver Dis. 2006 Dec;38 Suppl 2:S248-55.
- Islam, Mohammad Ariful, Cheol-Heui Yun, Yun-Jaie Choi, and Chong-Su Cho. Microencapsulation of Live Probiotic Bacteria; J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. (2010), 20(10), 1367–1377
- Deters AM, Schröder KR, Hensel A. Kiwi fruit (Actinidia chinensis L.) polysaccharides exert stimulating effects on cell proliferation via enhanced growth factor receptors, energy production, and collagen synthesis of human keratinocytes, fibroblasts, and skin equivalents; J Cell Physiol. 2005 Mar;202(3):717-22.
- Selvam R, Maheswari P, Kavitha P, Ravichandran M, Sas B, Ramchand CN. Effect of Bacillus subtilis PB6, a natural probiotic on colon mucosal inflammation and plasma cytokines levels in inflammatory bowel disease; Indian J Biochem Biophys. 2009 Feb;46(1):79-85.
- Mayanagi G, Kimura M, Nakaya S, Hirata H, Sakamoto M, Benno Y, Shimauchi H. Probiotic effects of orally administered Lactobacillus salivarius WB21-containing tablets on periodontopathic bacteria: a double-blinded, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial; J Clin Periodontol. 2009 Jun;36(6):506-13. Epub 2009 Apr 22.
- Iwamoto T, Suzuki N, Tanabe K, Takeshita T, Hirofuji T. Effects of probiotic Lactobacillus salivarius WB21 on halitosis and oral health: an open-label pilot trial;
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2010 Aug;110(2):201-8.
- McFarland L, Bernasconi P (1993). Saccharomyces boulardii: a review of an innovative biotherapeutic agent; Microbial Ecology in Health and Disease 6: 157–71.
Easy Related Posts
Are Your Fish Oil Supplements Causing More Harm Than Good?
A recent consumer survey conducted for the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) found omega-3 supplements ...read more
3 Health Trends to Avoid in 2017 (and 3 you should try now)
Every year, it’s something different; new health trends and hyped-up food fads pop up—most long ...read more
When Is the “Best” Time to Work Out?
Simply put, the best time to workout is when you have time. I know that ...read more
8 Reasons You Should Be Eating More Healthy Fats
Well, hello there! It’s Georgia, and I’m right in the middle of enjoying some fresh, ...read more