These caramel apples are chewy, and sticky, and taste just like the real deal. Except, they’re healthy!
And, no one will ever guess! If you can’t already tell by the amount of exclamation points in the post, I want to shout it from the roof tops, Go make this recipe right now!
Serving size: 1 apple Calories: 106 Fat: 2 g Protein: 2 g Carbs: 24 g Fiber: 4 g Sugar: 12 g
4 apples 1 cup pitted dates 1/4 – 1/2 cup almond milk 1 teaspoon coconut oil 1 dash sea salt 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Start with 1/4 cup almond milk and add until consistency is thick enough for caramel to stick to the apples.
3. Insert a popsicle stick into the top/center of each apple.
4. Dip in caramel sauce until it’s evenly covered on each apple.
5. Refrigerate until caramel is firm.
Easy Related Posts
CBD & Alzheimer's: Is CBD a Better and Safer Option?
Although the conventional treatments for Alzheimer's disease can alleviate symptoms, standard drugs cannot delay or ...read more
Potential Benefits Of Using Pure CBD Oil
Pure CBD oil contains only an isolate of cannabidiol (CBD). This means the oil is ...read more
3 Health Trends to Avoid in 2017 (and 3 you should try now)
Every year, it’s something different; new health trends and hyped-up food fads pop up—most long ...read more
The Dirty Truth about Detox Diets
There’s no doubt about it, the promises of detox diets and cleanses are alluring. Here’s ...read more